Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today Throws a Wedding

It is Wednesday morning and I have the rare moment where I can watch a bit of the Today Show on NBC. Every year The Today Show throws a wedding, this year the theme is "Race to the Alter". Now, if you know me and Coby, we are reality show junkies! So, of course, I have to watch these 5 couples compete in silly competitions to win their wedding.

Today the couples had a limited amount of time to design a wedding dress! The results were quite unique to say the least! They were nothing like the hot dresses that are available to you today. (This is a very small hint of something big we are involved in, stay tuned for more hints.) If you get a chance check them out on the Today Show site, I am sure the finished dresses will be on there later today. I haven't picked my favorite couple yet. Tune in next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Ryan Fahy said...

Thanks for the post! This is Melissa from Couple #1 and we are so excited about all the exposure for the Race to the Altar wedding votes! Check out our page at www.myspace.com/race_to_the_altar for info on us as well as pics, blogs, and bios! Thanks again!!

Melissa