Saturday, May 10, 2008

Neely and Chris Engagements

We had a great time at the Hidden Lake Winery with Neely and Chris! The winery is where they are having their reception and we can hardly wait. The winery is absolutely beautiful, and Neely and Chris are so much fun, we really had an easy time working with them. One thing I can say is that they both light up when they are together, and they like to kiss, a lot! Chris does such a great job at getting Neely to laugh, too.
Here are just a few faves from the day:

There is this awesome red double decker bus in the parking lot! As soon as I saw it, I just knew we had to take a few with it. It is completely run down, which made it even better! We found out later that there is a wine called the Double Decker Red. Yes, I took a bottle home with me.
We had a little friend hanging around, making sure we weren't going to disturb her home. By the time the wedding comes, I believe there will be kittens running around!
I told you Chris knew how to make Neely laugh!
It was so cool that they let us take a few pictures in the room where the wine was made, and bottled!
As a parting shot, we just had to get a shot of Neely and Chris' favorite wine "Nice Shoes".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pics look soo good! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again for making this day so much fun! Hope you guys enjoyed the Double Decker wine.