Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun Commercial Shoot

So, the whole reason we were up in the Chicagoland area was for a commercial shoot for Harrison and Company. They sell furniture, toys, and educational materials to schools, daycares, etc. We did another shoot for them awhile back and I absolutely love everything they sell! I would love to send my children to a school that has some of these things. I wonder if I can change the playroom in the studio to look like some of these sets.

This is the Art Center. This was very cool, and I think the kids enjoyed it.
The Mirrored Tent was a big hit with Brennen! It took him a little while to realize he could see himself everywhere in it.
Here are the models! The owner of the company wanted to do a nice parting shot, we came up with a few different ideas. This is just one of them.
We had such a great time, all the kids were very easy to work with, and we always love meeting new friends!

No comments: