Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating 11 years of marriage

I can hardly believe that Coby and I have been married 11 years already! One reason we love our job so much is that every wedding reminds us a little of ours. Over the weekend we had the opportunity to celebrate together without the kids!
We had a full day just to spend together. We started out at The Alpine Shop, for those that do not know, that is where I use to work as a buyers assistant. We went over there to check out there annual Bike Swap, which is going on all week.

After the Alpine Shop, Coby insisted that we go to West County Mall so that he could eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A. I know he is a little crazy, but I love him! We had to do a little shopping while we were at the mall.

Next it was on to Lumiere Place for a little gambling and a nice dinner. I am happy to report that we won enough money to cover our whole day! If you have not been to Lumiere Place yet, I highly recommend that you check it out!

Finally, we were able to do a little Urban Painting with Light. I very rarely get in front of the camera, but I let Coby do some experimenting. Here are a few of the resulting images:

No comments: