Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cynthia's Maternity

We have been very busy these last few days, so I am going to try and play catch-up on the blog. Last Thursday my good friend, Cynthia, came in with her daughter for a few maternity shots. Cynthia is due in just a couple of weeks and we can hardly wait!
We started off with a few urban pics, then moved into the studio. It was so fun working with Cynthia and her daughter, Kristin, especially since they let me do a little experimenting.
Here are a few faves from the session:
Kristin absolutely loves that she is about to become a big sister!
I think by this time Kristin was done with pictures, but this is one of my favorites.
Kristin perked up when her friend, Emmy, showed up!
Stay tuned for pictures of Kristin's baby sister!

2 comments:

Cynthia Truemper said...

Thank you Diane for the wonderful pictures! We had a fun time during the photo shoot and the rainy weather even cooperated with us for the outside shots. Your right, I do love all the ones with Kristin.

CMAX Photography said...

I really had a tough time picking only a few for the blog. I can't wait for you to see the rest!