Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jenny & Matt are married!

We had another great wedding day last Sunday with Jenny and Matt! We always love when we get to do a wedding that came to us from a past client. What made it even better was that Jenny and Matt came to us from the recommendations of four past clients!
The ceremony was at the gorgeous St. John's U.C.C. in New Athens, Il and let me just say that Jenny was Audrey Hepburn beautiful!
Jenny had some great details, but I think my favorite detail were her green Chuck Taylors that she wore after the ceremony. For those that don't know, Jenny is Irish and, of course, green is her favorite color.
Jenny and Matt, thank you so much for letting us be a part of you special day. We had a phenomenal time!
Here are a few faves from Jenny & Matt's rockin' day:

Jenny's mom surprised her with the bonnet that Jenny wore to her christening. Jenny was able to then use it as her hanky.
I absolutely loved Jenny's dress, not only did it lace up in the back, but there was also these amazing buttons going up the back.
The girls did a great job hamming it up for the camera.
Flowers by Jeanne in Marissa, IL, very well done with a few surprises for Jenny.
The graceful Jenny.
And then there is Matt!
He really is a handsome guy.
Love the detail of the isle runner.
After the ceremony we headed out to Busch Stadium and Keiner Plaza for some fun pics, and trust me, we had a BLAST!
Some of the guys were really in to being crazy! They made our job so easy.
I told you Jenny's shoes were cool.
Yes, they really are huge Cardinals Fans!
This is one of my favorite shots of the day, it is timeless.
We made it to The Four Points Sheraton with time to spare!
Cake provided by 10th Street Bakery in Belleville.
Little rave about the florist, I love when the flowers look this good at the end of the night. This was taken on a bridesmaids bouquet at 9:30 at night and they still look gorgeous!
My favorite part of the evening, Painting with Light. All I said to Jenny and Matt was "get a little sexy". I think they accomplished that and then some!


31 comments:

Lisa K. said...

WOW!!!! Your photos are amazing!! I especially like the "sexy" ones at the end! Well done. Jenny, you looked stunning, and Matt you clean up pretty well yourself. Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!

Jenny K. said...

Coby & Diane,

You did such an amazing job!!! It was great working with you on our special day. Matthew and I are so anxious to see the rest! Thanks again!!!

Jenny K. said...

Jenny,

Thanks again for inviting us to the wedding. Megan and I had a great time and we appreciate being there to share that day with you.

The pictures are beautiful and artistic. They look like they could be in a magazine or an advertisement. You will enjoy them for years to come I am sure.

Hope all is well and that your honeymoon was fantastic.

Comment from: Keith Schawo

Jenny K. said...

Jenny & Matt,
Your pictures look great. They're so amazing! We had a blast at the wedding. Hope to see you soon.

Comment from: Amber Weiner

Jenny K. said...

Jenny,
Those are gorgeous pics!!! Wow, really impressive! Will we be able to order some when they get them all up online? I had such a good time at your wedding, it was fun to be back. How was the honeymoon, I thought about you last week and wished I was at the beach! I'm sure you guys had a great time and I'm sure you have a ton of stuff to do now that you're back. Write me back when you get a chance!
Love ya,
Heather :)

Comment From: Heather Romine

Jenny K. said...

"Oh my gosh these are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen! "

Comment from: Mandy McDOnald

Tonya Lueken said...

Holy Moly! Your pics are beautiful! You both look wonderful (but I had no doubts)! Love ya!

Jenny K. said...

I did see the pics, and you looked amazing!!!!

Comment From: Jennifer D. (make-up artist)

terica said...

I have never seen a more beautiful bride! The pictures are just perfect! Love it. It was such a perfect day!

erin said...

These are amazing! I love the one of third base and the one with Jenny walking into the church. So pretty.

Jenny K. said...

"Your pictures are beautiful! I love all of them. Your photographer did such a good job! I love the close up of you and the one where Matt has on the cardinal "mask," it is hilarious!"

Comment From: Ashley S.

Jenny K. said...

"OMG! Jenny! Those are absolutely beautiful! You had such a beautiful wedding!

Can't wait to see the rest! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!"

Comment From: Katie W.

Jenny K. said...

"Your pictures are awesome! Looks like you had a wonderful wedding day! Congrats!!"

Comment From: Amy Melliere

Jenny K. said...

"The one of you walking into the church and kind of looking back is my favorite! The last two are a little saucy" : )

"We had a great time at your wedding!"

Comment From: Lauren S.

Jenny K. said...

"LOVED THE PIC'S, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME ON YOUR HONEYMOON!!"

Comment From: TINA L.

Jenny K. said...

"Beautiful pics! I really like photographers approach, very artistic! I love the one where your sitting below the bench, it looks like a painting! Thanks for having me and my fam to the wedding n it was super fun!"

Comment From: Michelle H.

Jenny K. said...

"I love the photos, Jenny! They are awesome! I hope I can get to see you soon... your wedding gift is in the back of my car!"

Comment From: Sarah T.

Jenny K. said...

"Jenny, you are beautiful! all I can say is "Next Top Model". Matt, you are handsome. I had a wonderful time and the pics are beautiful! They really captured the night. Love, Jamie Jo"

Jenny K. said...

"Hollywood! That's all I have to say!!!"

Comment From : Joel S.

Jenny K. said...

"Hey Jenny, your pictures are amazing! You look so beautiful...Matt cleaned up pretty well too :) I especially liked the sexy ones towards the end! :) We had so much fun that day, thanks for letting us share in your celebration!love,erin g."

Jenny K. said...

"Jenny,The pictures were really great. I loved the outside pictures at thefountains. They were all just great it will be hard to choose an album.Everything was beyond great."

Comment From: Aunt Kathy

Jenny K. said...

"I saw the pics! Oh my God they are so beautiful.You are photogenic anyways, but wow girl you look like you could model for Bridal magazines."

Comment From: Yvonda D.

Jenny K. said...

"Jenny & Matthew,
Your wedding photograph preview is impressive; cannot wait to see the rest. XOXO MOM"

Commnet From: Carol G.

Unknown said...

Jenny and Matt,
Your wedding was so beautiful!! Darryl and I had a great time. Jenny you looked so great!!! Can't wait to get together and see photos from the honeymoon!!!

Jenny K. said...

"Amazing Photos!!" I especially like the first painting with light."

Comment From: Micah F.

Jenny K. said...

"Oh! I've heard of CMAX... You're pictures are really neat. I can't believe you wore green shoes!"

Comment From: Co-worker Sarah

Jenny K. said...

"These are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I've seen. It looks like you guys had a great wedding."

Comment From: Co-worker Laurie

Jenny K. said...

"You're dress is beautiful! And the flowers look wonderful with the dresses. I wish my wedding pictures had turned out this well."

Comment From: Co-worker Liz

Jenny K. said...

"Looks Awesome!!!!"

Comment From: Paul L.

Nicole said...

I love these. Love the ones at night and also the one of your backs, walking way. Great job to the both of you and also Coby and Diane! Can't wait to see the rest.

Jenny K. said...

Jenny-
"Those pictures are awesome. They bring out your personality so much. And you look so beautiful. Thanks for letting us share your day."
Love Rachel, Tony, and Abby

Commnet From: Rachel M.