Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bella is Almost 1

Last week Bella's mom brought in Bella for a session before she turns 1. What a little cutie she is! I can definitely see a little of both mom and dad in her. We did Bella's parents, Jen and Brandt's, wedding back in 2004 in St Louis.
I was so excited when Jen called to say that they had a little girl, and that they wanted us to take pictures of her.
Can you believe she is already walking! Look out Brandt, Bella has some pretty killer eyes!
Here are a few faves from the session:

1 comment:

jbdolce said...

I LOVE BELLA'S PICS!!!! Coby, you did an awesome job, of course we knew you would! I can't wait to see them all. The pictures capture her personality so well...looks so sweet and innocent, but always up to something...just like her daddy!!! Thank you for taking the time with her. I love that she is not posed...she is just being Bella!
Jen