Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Portrait Party

We had quite a few people sign up for our holiday special, and I wanted to post a few faves from each session. We started out with our own children.

This image just goes to prove that not every session of our kids go according to plan. Even though she is pouting, this is one of my faves from the session!
I love this one! I really like the fact that everyone is looking at someone different.This would be Max.
And this would be Coby's parents.
This picture was actually taken by our son, Cameran! He was our helper for the day and enjoyed picking up the camera in between session.
This one really cracks me up!
Another favorite pouty look.
I want to thank everyone who came in for our Christmas special, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

No comments: