Monday, July 21, 2008

A few Monday Ramblings

Rambling #1, I wanted to let everyone know that I believe our website and email are now working. We will see how long that last.

Rambling # 2, last Friday evening we went to a great business seminar put on by JB and DeEtte Sallee of Sallee Photography. We learned a lot from the Sallees and hopefully it will help us to grow in our business and be beneficial to our clients. We met some great St. Louis Photographers at the seminar not to mention JB and DeEtte. Afterwards a few of us headed over to Lumiere for a few drinks, it made for a late night, but definitely a great time.

Rambling #3, These last couple of days I have come to realize that I am addicted to the game Kingdom Hearts.

2 comments:

KH said...

I do have to say, I have played Kingdom Hearts and enjoy it quite a bit. I think it is because Laurie can enjoy watching the characters and story as I play. (now that I think of it though, I think I play Kingdom Hearts II)

CMAX Photography said...

I want to play Kingdom Hearts II, but feel I should try to defeat the first one. Here is the funny thing, I have a cheat book for II, but that really doesn't do me any good!
The kids love watching me play, Emmy wants me to hurry up and find the princesses.