Monday, April 14, 2008

The Be Bowl

First I want to thank everyone who made it to our Rock 'n Roll open house! It was a great time and everyone rocked out! I wish I could tell you that there are pictures to show you, but Coby and I were too busy playing GH3!

We did make a few announcements at the party that I wanted to share with our blog readers. The first one is about a new product that we are going to carry. The "Be Bowl" is a unique alternative for a guest book. Your guest sign their well wishes on a "Be Ball" and then you can display them in a hand painted bowl. These are truely one of a kind, because each bowl if very unique. The artist, Donna Castellanos, needs about four to six weeks to produce each bowl. Let me know if you are interested and I will get the contact information for you. These are great for rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and parties!

No comments: