Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ava is 1!

Wow! I can hardly believe that is has already been a year since Ava was born! It has been great watching her grow and seeing all the milestones she has crossed. Coby has had the pleasure of photographing Ava's first year. Coby had a great time photographing Ava with her parents at the studio. She is a very happy girl, with a mind of her own.
Happy Birthday Ava!

I absolutely LOVE this skirt! I think Ava loves it, too.
I started to tear up when I saw this picture. Definitely Daddy's little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coby & Diane,
Thanks once again for some awesome pics. She's really growing up!!!

Lisa, Shane, & Ava Mae

CMAX Photography said...

Thanks so much for bringing Ava into the studio. We truely have enjoyed watching her grow up!
Coby