Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Niece the artist

I am so proud of my niece Luisa, I just have to brag about her a little. She is an incredible artist and she is only 13 years old. She has been sewing ever since she was 9 or 10! When she was 11 the designer toy store Rotofugi in Chicago discovered her. Right now that is the only place that you can buy her artwork. She is becoming well known for her Pock-it Palz, which are what are shown below, they all come with a tiny copy in a pock-it!

Luisa is entered into a contest to get one of her paintings put on a backpack. If you would like to help her out, go to SKYN D33P and vote for her. Her piece is letter K! If you want to know more about Luisa, she has created her own website about her artwork and Pock-it Palz.

2 comments:

luisa castellanos said...

Thanks so much for the support! I hope lots of people vote! Also you can vote up to one time each day so you can vote more than once!

CMAX Photography said...

I am really proud of you, Luisa! I hope you are the winner. Keep us posted.